29 maj 2011

Fluff

Well, If you ask me I would probably say that the most common photographic motive in the world would be the sunset or the clouds or something even more cheesy. Like flowers and trees & such. But I guess there's a certain thing to these objects that just makes us want to perpetuate them. I myself has recently decided to take my photographing up a notch. And by that i don't necessarily mean by snapping photos like this, more like the fact that I just signed a contract with a school photography company doing portraits and such. Anyhow, these shots where taken on my flight back from stockholm after a weekend course with this new company. I don't usually shoot these kind of stuff but I guess I just got caught in the moment.



1 kommentar:

juana sa...

grr. jag älskar moln!