14 feb. 2012


How bad can a situation be and still be considered good enough? For you who may not know the obvious I'm talking about my current work situation. This is where I am at.. I basically have a sort of internship at this skate/snowboard & bmx shop where I on one hand actually can see my self working, it's just that right now I kind of need something serious to deal with to wake my mind the F up. To get my routines going, my mind flowing. I mean first of all, sure I work Tuesday to saturday at this place..... Three hours a day... Second of, I don't get paid at all since the whole thing's set up through out Arbetsförmedlingens sparkling rules & arrangements. How ever, I do get paid from arbetsförmedlingen, or to be exact, Försäkringskassan, about 2900kr a month. And If you're someone who's aiming to save some caching-ching and at the same time be able to live a what so meaningful life, you kinda need another level of income. By that I mean an income wich covers your bills and at least keeps you going the rest of the month, perhaps a little surplus to put away for later purposes like travels and may I say, "god knows what". Don't get me twisted, It's always easy to complain and surely that's not what I attend to do here. At the end all I'm saying is that I probably should find another job, and have this one on the side. I just got to get started, thats all.

Inga kommentarer: